Translate

Friday 10 August 2012

National Bookshop Day

Well, I know what all my fellow Aussie book junkies will be doing today - it's National Bookshop Day today, so we are obligated to visit our local bookshops... That means that, although I have a full day of work ahead of me, I will have to use one of my break times to duck down to Double Bay to join in the fun at Oscars and Friends.

Other news - a couple of friends have joined me in reading Anna Karenina. I also read a post this morning by the English blogger who is doing this, which prompted me to extend the invitation here. She's coming up to 250 pages, and is going to do her first post shortly, so I'll post a link to that so we can read it and the discussion. I think, because we're all reading different editions, I'll wait until I get to the end of Part II - which I've just started - before I do my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment