Translate

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Floating bookcases

How DID we find all sorts of random things before we had Facebook? I'm not a true Facebook junkie - in that my whole life isn't plastered all over my wall. I figure people have better things to do than follow the mundane ins and outs of my life day by day. I do love playing Scrabble and have a number of games on the go all the time. I do use it to keep in touch with overseas friends. And I do love the random things that pop up from time to time, including this VERY cool idea for floating bookcases, which honestly wouldn't have occurred to me if I'd not seen it there. Follow this link for the whole collection of fun DIY projects:


Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves
Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves

No comments:

Post a Comment