Translate

Thursday 26 July 2012

Book junkie accessories

My librarian friend posted this photo on Facebook last night. It's just after 6am - roll on the end of the 5am every morning alarm clock... - and I'm thinking one of these would be a mighty fine thing for tucking in with my book and morning bucket of tea:
Following Librarian's FB post back through the links, I found the source here, because my instant thought was 'I WANT ONE!'

However, having an early morning moment of sensible reflection - the caffeine must be just starting to hit the brain cells - it occurs to me that instead of spending the nearly $40 it would cost to buy and have have it shipped from America, I could tuck that $40 away in the 'secret' place in my wallet and save it for the next time I wander past a bookstore... Just a thought! However, the link is there for those of you who can't resist, or have money for books and other cool book related things.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. I'm with you. Having always had limited funds, I believe that what I have should be spent on the display piece rather than the display case.

    I'm dropping by to leave this here so you and your books-exclusively friends can see it. Charlene at http://bookishwhimsy.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-2.html is involved in something called a Blog Hop for book-relevant sites. She explains it there, and a site like yours should get involved.

    Carpe dime!
    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Jack - just having a look now!

      Delete